Our lawyers are continuing to work from home from time to time. This may cause unavoidable delays in dealing with hard copy post and we would encourage you to contact us by email or telephone where that is possible.
There may be delays in our answering the telephone in the Haverhill office. If this happens, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We are now meeting with our clients face-to-face, but we can still offer meetings by video conferencing facilities or telephone calls, where required.
If you have to attend one of our offices please bear in mind the following:-
- Face coverings should be worn when entering any of our premises. If you are exempt from this requirement you may be asked to provide appropriate evidence. You will usually be able to remove your face covering in the meeting with your lawyer, if you wish.
- Hand sanitiser is available at our offices. Please use it when you enter the building.
- Please ensure that you wash your hands before you enter our offices, and also before you leave.
- Please attend your appointment alone if that is possible.
- Please arrive at your agreed appointment time and do not arrive unduly early as you may not be permitted to wait inside the building.
BE ALERT FOR THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 AND PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND OUR OFFICES IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM SYMPTOMS, IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE VIRUS, OR IF YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SELF-ISOLATE OR QUARANTINE.