In line with current government guidance all of our lawyers are continuing to work from home where possible. This will cause unavoidable delays in dealing with hard copy post and we would encourage you to contact us by email or telephone.
There are likely to be delays in our answering the telephone in the Haverhill office. Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We are still meeting with our clients, by video conferencing facilities or telephone calls, where possible. We are, however, able to offer face-to-face appointments where necessary.
Please do not attend any of our offices to drop off or collect documents unless by prior arrangement with the fee earner dealing with your matter.
If you do have to attend one of our offices please bear in mind the following:-
- Face coverings must be worn by anyone entering any of our premises. If you are exempt from this requirement you will be asked to provide appropriate evidence.
- Hand sanitiser is available at our offices. Please use it when you enter the building.
- Please ensure that you wash your hands before you enter our offices, and also before you leave.
- Please attend your appointment alone if possible.
- Please arrive at your agreed appointment time and do not arrive unduly early as you may not be permitted to wait inside the building.
BE ALERT FOR THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 AND PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND OUR OFFICES IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM SYMPTOMS, IF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE VIRUS, OR IF YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SELF-ISOLATE OR QUARANTINE.